These premium wooden rings are an optimal training tool for a variety of suspended bodyweight exercises including: pullups, muscle-ups, front levers, back levers, iron crosses, ice cream makers, skin the cats, ring dips, pull-ups, scarecrows, ring rows, and more.
All rings are accompanied by our heavy-duty nylon straps and stainless steel buckles, built for easy mounting, adjusting, and quick release. Hang the rings from any rack, pull-up bar, swing set, tree or crossmember in your home, gym or park.
Another popular method is to remove the straps perform ring push-ups by balancing on the rings to improve coordination and stability. (see image posted of @davidnonnynonemacher) Learn from others and show us how you use your gymnastics rings by tagging us on Instagram and Facebook at @rubberbanditz #rubberbanditz
- Comes with (2) Wood Rings + (2) 1.5” [4 cm] Wide Heavy Duty Black Nylon Straps — 12 ft [3.6 m] or 16 ft [5 m] straps available
- 1.25” [3 cm] Thick Ring Diameter x 9.25” [23 cm] Outer Ring Diameter (Inside Diameter: 6.75″ [17 cm])
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs [1.8 kg]
- Naturally Smooth Grip With or Without Chalk
- Buckle Designed for Max Strength and Quick-Release