The 1.25” circumference of the bars offers a firm, stable grip during your workout. The Lowrider Wood Parallettes improve strength, wrist mobility and balance. They provide a simple yet stable platform for training all levels and ages of athletes.
Standing at 3” above the ground these wood parallettes are an ideal simulated parallel bar stability tool for almost any bodyweight movement including: push-ups, planche variations, handstands, handstand, deficit handstands, L-sites, dips, L-sits, V-sits, and anything else you can throw at them.
Each wooden parallette is hand-crafted and decorated with hand-etched graphics in Los Angeles for a unique urban vibe. Portability, durability, and urban
Learn from others and show us how you use your parallettes by tagging us on Instagram and Facebook at @rubberbanditz #rubberbanditz
- 15” Long x 6” Wide x 3” Tall (38 cm x 15 cm x 8 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Comes with (2) Wood Parallettes – 1.25” (32 mm) Diameter Handle
- Naturally Smooth Grip With or Without Chalk
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA